Thank you to everyone who helped with the Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive;
- Shelly for helping to promote the food drive and requests for volunteers through email blasts and the bulletin
- Cliff, Ty, Ben, Lyle, Cindy, Mitch & Debra for loading the trucks at the post offices
- Norb for helping Rich set up the unloading assembly line at the church
- Rich, Denise, Vicki, Sandy, Tim, Tom, Grace and Pastor Merle for unloading the truck, weighing the bins and shelving the donations
- Anyone who made a food or monetary donation
- And everyone who helps sort the donations over the next few weeks.
We collected 3,722 pounds of food for our pantry which will be distributed to families referred to us through the North Kansas City and Parkville School Districts. We are grateful for your generosity and support of the St. James Food Pantry.